Job title: Scheme Manager Rustle Court and Moore House
Location: Rustle Court, Harlow & Moore House, Waltham Abbey
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent (37.5hrs per week, Shift pattern including weekends and Bank Holidays)
Salary: £25,535 p.a.
Reports to: Lead Service Delivery Manager
Bridge Support (Bridge) is a provider of mental health and wellbeing services and therapeutic optimism is at the heart of our work. Bridge believes that all clients with mental health problems can achieve and make positive changes to their lives as they move along their pathway of recovery.
Bridge has Been Recognised as a Workplace of Health and Wellbeing in the London Healthy Workplace Charter Awards 2020 at Excellence level.
Bridge have a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join our dedicated, professional and passionate staff, in our growing organisation based in our newly acquired schemes in Harlow and Waltham Abbey, Essex.
The Scheme Manager will be responsible for the smooth running of the services based at Rustle Court and Moore House. The role will work closely with the Lead Service Delivery Manager and will be responsible for:
• Leading a 24-hour accommodation based support service for clients with enduring mental health problems
• In conjunction with the Lead Service Delivery Manager actively engage with and drive forward the Essex
County Council referral process with an emphasis on minimising voids
• Managing the schemes to support staff to assist clients to move on and progress along their individual
recovery path within a 24-36 month period
• To manage support workers to
o Enable clients to identify and define their own goals and work towards being as resilient and independent
of services as possible, reducing their reliance on medical interventions and hospitalisations
o Provide focused outcome based support measured against clients’ goals, recovery and achievements
o Provide support to clients with specific dual diagnosis needs
• To meet the needs of the service you will be expected to divide your time across both sites depending on
the needs of the clients and staff
• From time to time, directly provide support in the scheme or in the community and/or provide keywork
sessions for clients
• Where appropriate adapt and develop the service for a changing client group and keep fluidity within the
• Ability to work with multiple groups/agencies to deliver shared goals
• Ability to plan, manage and prioritise a high workload to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral and negotiation skills
• Good organisational skills
• Able to show initiative
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Team Player
• Unwavering commitment to confidentiality
• Flexibility as required
• Willing to undertake training, as required.
• Knowledge of Health and Safety practice.
• 27 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
• X2 death in service
• Pension Scheme
• Opportunities to progress
• Free parking
If this sounds like you and you want to join a caring and supportive organisation, please submit your cv and covering letter for the attention of the HR Department for immediate consideration.
Interviews will take place week commencing 4th May via video link, due to COVID-19 – details will be provided to those who are shortlisted as appropriate by April 30th.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter by email to email@example.com
If you have been diagnosed with a mental health condition and need more support, we are here to help. Please contact us today:CONTACT US